Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

STEAK FAJITAS






Ingredients:
Steak strips
Chopped green onion
Grated cheese (I use low fat)
Avocado
Shredded cabbage (optional)
Shredded Lettuce
2 or 3 sliced sweet bell peppers
1 small Chopped onion
2 tablespoons butter
No Bake Tortillas from Costco
Brown Rice
Green Chile Taco Seasoning
Tomatoes, optional

Directions:
Cook steak in a pan on the stovetop until it is well done, using steak seasoning or cracked bell pepper. 
Chop green onion
Fry each tortilla separately in a sauteuse pan turning when bubbles appear on the top.  Store each tortilla in a tortilla container.
Slice sweet bell peppers, chop onion, sauté in butter until vegetables soften.
Cook Cous Cous as directed, if desired.
Cook brown rice as directed.
Slice avocado
Serve all separately.  Then create your fabulous Fajita.

Ingredients

Sliced Sweet Bell Peppers

Green Onion

Frying the Tortilla

Ready to Turn

All Done

Chopped Onion

Sauteing Bell Peppers

Ready to Serve the Pepppers

Steak Strips

Sauteed Onion

Ready to Serve

Ready to Wrap Up

Wrapped Up and Ready to Eat

A crunchy Fajita with a Corn Taco Shell Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment