Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

HOMEMADE POWDERED HOT CHOCOLATE



Ingredients:
1 cup powdered milk (non fat dry milk)
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
8 tablespoons powdered sugar
 A splash of vanilla – if desired

Directions:
In a food processor or electric chopper, combine powdered milk, cocoa powder and sugar.  Process until it is a fine powder.

Pour 3 – 4 Tablespoons into a mug of hot water (use hot milk for a creamier treat) and stir until dissolved.  Add a little vanilla if desired. Garnish with whipping cream, sweetened cocoa powder and/or chocolate sprinkles (jimmies).  Enjoy.  Store in an airtight container for future use.
Ingredients

Food Chopper - all ground up

Ready to Garnish

Garnished and Ready to Drink



No comments:

Post a Comment