Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

GRILLED & SEASONED STEAK



Ingredients:
1 pound of Steak cut to about ¼ “ thick (Sierra Sirloin, Cross Rib Steak, etc.)
½ cup (1 stick) butter
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon prime rib seasoning or steak seasoning
Sea Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Cooking Spray (I use olive oil cooking spray)

Directions:
Trim the fat off of each slice of steak.  Melt the butter.   Mix the garlic powder, prime rib seasoning, salt and pepper into the melted butter.  With a pastry brush, brush the butter and seasoning onto each slice of steak.  Spray the grill with cooking spray.   Place each slice of steak on the grill – seasoning side down.  Brush the top of the steak.  Close the grill (I use a George Foreman Indoor Grill).  Turn every 5 minutes until it reaches the desired degree of doneness.  Serve with steak sauce, mashed potatoes and a vegetable.

Ingredients

Melted Butter

Melted Butter with Seasoning

Seasoning Brushed on Steak

On the Grill

Ready to Serve

Plated

Plated

No comments:

Post a Comment