Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

GRILLED HAMBURGERS




Ingredients:
1 pound lean hamburger
Salt
Pepper
Hamburger Buns
Optional Toppings:
Cheese (I use reduced fat cheddar, and mozzarella with 2% milk fat)
Avocado
Tomato
Bacon strips
Shredded cabbage
Shredded lettuce
Ketchup
Mustard
Relish

Directions:
Shape hamburger meat into patties.  Add salt and pepper.  Spray grill with cooking spray.  Place Hamburger patties on grill.  (I have a George Forman Indoor Grill.)  Turn Hamburgers after about 4 minutes.  Turn again.  Make sure they are cooked all the way through.
Serve on hamburger buns with optional toppings.
Ingredients

Hamburger Patties

Patties on the Grill

Hamburgers

Hamburger and Optional Toppings







No comments:

Post a Comment