Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SHAKE N’ BAKE PORK CHOPS


Shake N' Bake Pork Chops

Ingredients:
1 box Original Shake N’ Bake Pork Chop Crumb Mix
1 package thin sliced boneless Pork Chops

Directions:
Trim fat off of Pork Chops.  Put Shake N’ Bake Crumbs in the provided plastic bag.  Shake each pork chop in the bag of crumbs.  Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.  Spray with cooking spray.  Place each pork chop on the cookie sheet.  Bake for approximately 20 – 30 minutes in a 425 degree oven.

Serve with Broccoli, Rice, Stuffing, etc.

Ingredients

Pork Chop in Shake N' Bake Crumbs

Ready to Bake

Just out of the Oven

On a Platter

Dinner's Ready>>>>>Quick and Easy


No comments:

Post a Comment