Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

SLOW COOKER PORK LOIN ROAST WITH APPLE CIDER & ROOT BEER



Ingredients
1 (2 lb.) boneless Pork Loin Roast
1 Cup Apple Cider
¼ cup root beer
¾ teaspoons salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
3 sprigs fresh rosemary
½ cup craisins

Directions:
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.  In a nonstick skillet, brown pork for about 4 minutes on each side.  Pour 1 cup spiced apple cider and ¼ cup root beer in a 3-qt. slow cooker.  Place two sprigs rosemary in slow cooker; top with meat and remaining rosemary.  Place craisins around the roast.  Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. DO NOT OVER COOK. Remove meat, cut and serve

Ingredients

browned Pork

Ready to slow cook

Ready to Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment