Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

STRAWBERRY SLUSHY – NON ALCOHOLIC DAIQUIRI



INGREDIENTS:
1 ¼ cups strawberry puree (about 12 oz. strawberries, hulled and pureed)
3 cups crushed ice
6 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
Whipping cream for garnish

DIRECTIONS:

Wash and hull strawberries.  In a large bowl, hand mash or in a food processor, puree the strawberries.  In a blender combine the crushed ice, strawberry puree, corn syrup and sugar.  Blend until it is smooth and slushy.  Serve with a straw or a spoon/straw.   Garnish with whipping cream.
Ingredients

strawberries



No comments:

Post a Comment