Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

PEACHES & CREAM FROZEN SUMMER DELIGHT PIE





INGREDIENTS:
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
7 Tablespoons peach nectar
A couple drops red food coloring (optional)
1 drop yellow food coloring (optional)
1 ¾ cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
1 cup whipping cream, whipped (for garnish)
Pink and white sugar pearls for garnish
1 shortbread crust (9 inches)
DIRECTIONS:
In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and peach nectar.  Mix well.  Add a couple red food coloring drops and 1 drop of yellow food coloring and mix in.  (food coloring is always optional anyway)   

Whip 1 ¾ cup whipping cream. Fold a fourth of the whipped cream into watermelon mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream.  Spoon into crust.   

Whip 1 cup of whipping cream.  Refrigerate and reserve for garnish.


Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.  Garnish with the reserved whipped cream and the pink and white sugar pearls.
Ingredients

Peach Nectar ready to be mixed

Peach Nectar mixed in

Whipping Cream

With Whipped Cream Mixed

Ready to Freeze
Garnished




No comments:

Post a Comment