Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH BITES


Ingredients:
½ cup butter, softened
1 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup sugar
2 dashes of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla powder or vanilla extract
1 ½ - 2 teaspoons Watkins peanut butter extract – to taste, optional (I found it at Walmart)
1/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 ½ cups all purpose flour
1 cup steel cut oats, (rolled oats will work, too)
½ cup mini chocolate chips

Directions:

Mix the butter and peanut butter until smooth and creamy.  Add the sugar, salt, peanut butter extract (optional) and vanilla.  Mix well.  Mix in the flours.  Mix in the oats, then mix in the chocolate chips.  Roll into 1 inch balls.  Store in the refrigerator.  Enjoy.
Ingredients

Butter and Peanut Butter Ready to Cream

Adding the sugar and Vanilla Powder

Ready to add the flours

Ready to Add the Oats

Oats added, ready for Chocolate Chips

With Mini Chocolate Chips

Ready to Chill

Ready to Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment