Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH BITES (Peanut Butter Powder)


Ingredients:
½ cup butter, softened
1 cup peanut butter
1 2/3 cup powdered sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla powder or vanilla extract
6 tablespoons powdered peanut butter powder (PB2)
1 ½ - 2 teaspoons Watkins peanut butter extract – to taste, optional (I found it at Walmart)
1/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 ½ cups all purpose flour
¼ cup mini chocolate chips

Directions:

Mix the butter and peanut butter until smooth and creamy.  Add the sugar, salt, peanut butter powder, peanut butter extract (optional) and vanilla.  Mix well.  Mix in the flours.  Mix in the chocolate chips.  Roll into 1 inch balls.  Store in the refrigerator.  Enjoy.
Ingredients

Adding the powdered peanut butter and sugar

Ready for the chocolate chips

chocolate chips

ready to serve

No comments:

Post a Comment