Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

FRESH RASPBERRY PEACH SLUSHY - SMOOTHIE


INGREDIENTS:
6 medium peaches, peeled, sliced, pureed
6 oz. fresh raspberries, washed and drained
4 cups crushed ice
6 tablespoons sugar
8 tablespoons light corn syrup

DIRECTIONS:

In a food processor, puree the peaches, add the raspberries, puree.  Add the sugar and mix in.  Take one cup of the fruit mixture and add to a blender.  Add 4 cups ice and light corn syrup.  Repeat the process with the remaining fruit mixture.  Garnish with a raspberry and whipping cream (optional). Serve with a straw or a spoon/straw.   Makes about 8 servings.
Raspberry Peach Puree

Ready to Blend

Ready to Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment