Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

*MELODY'S CHOCOLATE POCKETS


* My 8 year old daughter created this recipe
Ingredients:
1 premade pie crust
4 ounces chocolate, broken in pieces
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
3 oz. whipping cream

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Let the pie crust sit out and get soft for approximately 20 minutes.  Place on a pastry mat or cutting board and roll outRoll the crust out to thin it out a little bit.  Cut into 4 pieces.  Melt the chocolate with the cream in a heavy sauce pan or double boiler.  Add the powdered sugar and stir until completely smooth.  Remove from heat just before it is completely melted and keep stirring.  Spoon the chocolate into the center of the pie crust pieces.  Fold over and pinch to close, turning the edges up to pinch.  Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 18 minutes.  Remove from oven and let cool.  Serve with vanilla ice cream.  Makes 3 chocolate pockets.

Ingredients

Pie Crust

Pie Crust Rolled Out

Pie Crust Cut in 4ths

Chocolate and Cream

Melted Chocolate

Ready to Bake

Ready to Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment