Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

BUTTERFINGER, PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE HOT CHOCOLATE




Ingredients:
2 cups milk
2 ½ - 3 oz.  semi sweet baking chocolate  (for richer, thicker hot chocolate, use 3 oz.)
1/3 cup Peanut Butter Chips
½ teaspoon finely crushed Butterfinger Candy Bar
½ of a Butterfinger Candy Bar,crushed– for garnish
Whipping cream for garnish (optional)

Directions:
Pour milk into a small saucepan on medium low heat. Add the chocolate and the peanut butter chips. Add ½ teaspoon finely crushed (almost powder) Butterfinger Candy Bar.  Stir until the chocolate and peanut butter chips have melted and have combined with the milk.  Let the hot chocolate get to a low boil (but do not scorch), then turn off the heat and let cool slightly.  Pour into a mug.  Garnish with whipping cream and crushed Butterfinger pieces.

Ingredients

Heating and Combining Ingredients

Ready to Pour Into Mugs

Poured into Mugs

Garnished with Whipping Cream and Crushed Butterfinger Candy Bars


No comments:

Post a Comment