Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

COCONUT SNOWBALL TRUFFLES (White Chocolate Coconut)






Ingredients:
1 cup white chocolate (I used premium Selbourne brand white chocolate from Europe, but white chocolate chips will work)
5 Tablespoons butter
3 Tablespoons heavy cream
1 tsp – 2 tsps coconut extract
7 oz. Shredded Coconut

Directions:
Melt chocolate, butter and cream over a double boiler or in a microwave. Stir until smooth.

Stir in extract. Allow to cool slightly before covering with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to handle.

With a small  melon baller or small spoon scoop out mixture and form into 1 inch balls. Toss shredded coconut.

Store covered in the fridge for up to one week. Freeze for longer storage.
Makes: 24

Ingredients


No comments:

Post a Comment