Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

GARLIC PARMESAN BREADSTICK ROLLUPS




Crispy on the outside, soft and cheesy on the inside.  These breadstick rollups are delicious.  They are my new favorite way of making breadsticks with a pizza dinner.
Ingredients:
1 ball of Pizza Dough
¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
½ cup Butter, melted
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder (season to taste)
¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese
¼ cup cheddar cheese
(all ingredient proportions are approximate and are to be done to taste)

Directions:
Roll the pizza dough into a rectangle.  Add garlic powder to the melted butter.  Brush melted butter and garlic powder on rectangle.  Sprinkle with Mozzarella, Parmesan and Cheddar Cheese.  Roll into a log starting with the long side (just like you would do when you make cinnamon rolls).  Cut into ¼ inch rolls and place cut side down on a baking stone.  Brush with more of the butter and garlic powder mixture.  Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on them.  Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 20 - 25 minutes (or until they are golden on the outside and gooey in the middle).  Serve with pizza sauce or ranch dressing.

Cut into 1/4 inch rolls with cut side down in baking dish

Brushed with butter and sprinkled with Parmesan

Just out of the oven

Ready to Serve



No comments:

Post a Comment