Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Friday, November 16, 2012

CREAMY THREE CHEESE SAUCE




Ingredients:
1 cup heavy whipping cream
3 shakes white pepper
1 shake sea salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup chicken broth
3 oz. cream cheese (cubed)
2 cups cheddar cheese
¼ cup mozzarella cheese

Directions:
In a medium saucepan on medium heat, pour in the heavy whipping cream, white pepper, salt and garlic powder.  Let it come to a low boilTurn heat to low.  Pour in the chicken broth.  Add the cubed cream cheese and stir until well combined.  Add the cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.  Stir until melted and well combined.  Place in a gravy boat and serve immediately.

Ingredients

Cooking on the Range

Ready to Serve

With Cheddar Bacon Chicken Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment