Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

SLOW COOKER HAM




Note, I found this on Pinterest, but when I went to the website it was no longer there, so I can't give credit to the creator of this.
Ingredients:
1 ham
¼  - ½ cup brown sugar
1 or 2 (20 oz.) cans Pineapple Tidbits
1 plastic slow cooker liner, optional

Directions:
Line your slow cooker with a plastic crock pot liner, optional.  Sprinkle the bottom with brown sugar.  Add the ham, cut side down.  Add the pineapple and all the juice in the can to the slow cooker.  Sprinkle more brown sugar on the ham.  Cook on low for 7 – 8 hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment