Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

PULLED PORK (Slow Cooker Root Beer Pork Roast)




Ingredients:
1 Liter Root Beer
1 Pork Roast (*use a pork shoulder roast with the bone in)
BBQ Sauce
Sandwich Rolls (I like the Orowheat Crustini Rolls)


Directions:
Place pork roast in a slow cooker lined with a crock pot liner.  Add approximately 1 liter root beer (just be sure you have enough root beer to cover the roast).  Cook on Low for 6 hours, High for 2 hours.  Remove roast from crock pot.  With two forks, pull the pork pieces into string like pieces.  Serve with BBQ sauce and sandwich rolls.

*A Pork Shoulder Roast with the bone in will create a delicious moist easily pulled apart meat.

Non Pork Ingredients

Pulled Pork and Ingredients




No comments:

Post a Comment