Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

PEACH SAUCE FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE PEACH PIE SWIRL CHEESECAKE



Ingredients:
1 cup peeled sliced peaches (fresh or defrosted frozen)
1/8 teaspoon almond extract
¼ teaspoon apple pie spice (or 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg)
¼ - ½ (depending on the sweetness of your peaches) cup extra fine baker’s sugar
2 teaspoons flour

Directions:

Peel and slice peaches.  Add peaches to a blender or a food processor and pureePuree until smooth.  Add sugar, almond extract and apple pie spice.  Blend until combined. Gradually add the flour. Chill, then serve with White Chocolate Peach Pie Swirl Cheesecake. 
One Cup of Peaches

Peaches Pureed

Pureed and Mixed

All Mixed with the teaspoons of flour

Ready to Serve

Served on White Chocolate Peach Pie Swirl Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment