Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

LEMON PEPPER PASTA WITH SWEET BELL PEPPERS AND ROASTED PINE NUTS

Ingredients:
1 (8 oz.) bag Trader Joe’s Lemon Pepper Pappardelle Pasta
1 cup chopped sweet bell peppers, sautéed in 1 tablespoon butter
3 Tablespoons roasted pine nuts*
2 Tablespoons chopped green onion
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Parmesan Cheese to sprinkle over pasta

Directions:
Boil Pasta as directed 8 – 10 minutes.  While the pasta is boiling, sauté the chopped bell peppers in 1 tablespoon butter.  Sauté on low until the peppers are soft.  Drain pasta and toss with olive oil in a medium serving bowl.  Add the sautéed sweet bell peppers, roasted pine nuts and chopped green onion.  Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.  Serve with Garlic Bread Sticks, and Lemon Pepper Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment