Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

LEM'N KEY LIME CREAMY PIE







A medley of sweet and sour flavor sensations help this creamy pie work in harmony with your tangy dessert cravings.


Ingredients:
½ cup sour cream
1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons Key lime juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest (or the zest from one huge lemon)
1/2 tablespoon cornstarch (to thicken pie so it will set)
1 Keebler shortbread crust (or graham crust)
Heavy whipping cream for garnish
Triple berry freezer jam

Directions:
HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.  Beat sour cream, yogurt, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, Key lime juice and lemon zest together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and blended.  Add the cornstarch and mix until any lumps are gone.  Pour into crust.

BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until set.  Cool thoroughly.  Chill 2 hours.  Garnish with whipping cream and triple berry freezer jam.  Store in the refrigerator.
Ingredients

Ingredients all mixed together

Ready for the Oven

Just out of the Oven



No comments:

Post a Comment