Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

EASY SLOW COOKER SEASONED PORK CHOPS



“Fall of the bone seasoned goodness.”  Throw it all in the slow cooker and walk away until about 15 minutes before you eat.

Ingredients:
4 – 6 bone in pork chops
1 onion, peeled and quartered
½ cup Chicken Broth (I use low sodium)
Meat Seasoning – to taste (I used Bill Baron’s Savory Secrets Roast Meat Seasoning Secret #1)
Garlic Pepper – to taste (I used Bill Baron’s Savory Secrets Garlic & Pepper Secret #6)

Directions:
Line a slow cooker with a slow cooker liner.

Place quartered onions on the bottom of the slow cooker.  Add ½ cup chicken broth.  Place pork chops on the bed of onions.  Liberally Sprinkle seasoning on the pork chops…I like to make sure all parts of the chops have at least some seasoning.  Turn your slow cooker on LOW and cook for 6 – 8 hours or until done.  Your pork chops should be extremely flavorful and just about fall off the bone.  Serve with mashed potatoes or rice and a vegetable.  ENJOY!
Ingredients

Ready to Cook

8 hours later - Ready to Serve

Plated

YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment