Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

TURKEY BREAST ROAST, SLOW COOKER



Ingredients:
1 Turkey Breast Roast or Turkey Breast with Bone In (approximately 3 – 5 pounds)
4 onions, peeled and quartered
6 potatoes, peeled
4 cloves garlic, minced
½ bag mini carrots
1/2 cup chicken broth (I use the reduced sodium broth)
Sea salt, to taste
Cracked peppercorns, to taste
Garlic Herb Mrs. Dash, to taste

Directions:

Line your slow cooker with a plastic slow cooker liner.  Place the quartered onions on the bottom of the cooker.  Place your turkey roast on top of the bed of onion.  Pour in the chicken broth.  Add your seasonings and minced garlic.  Add the carrots and the potatoes.  Slow cook on LOW for 8 hours.  Serve with stuffing.
Ingtedients

Onions

Turkey on Bed of Onions

Ready to Cook

Almost Done

Ready to Serve



No comments:

Post a Comment