Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Friday, January 3, 2014

SLOW COOKER BAKED POTATO BAR



Ingredients:
6 Medium Baking Potatoes, washed and wrapped in aluminum foil
1 Slow Cooker

Toppings:
Salt and Pepper
Butter
Bacon,(cooked until crunchy and cut or chopped into smaller pieces)
Green onion, chopped
Sour cream
Cheese, grated (I used lowfat Colby/jack cheese)
Wild rice, optional
Chives, optional
Chili, optional
Salsa, optional


Directions:

Wash and wrap medium potatoes in aluminum foil.  Place in slow cooker for 5 hours on High or 8 – 9 hours on low.  Top with toppings and enjoy.  A dinner hit with my entire family.  To bake potatoes in the oven, wash potatoes, cut a vent in potatoes, wrap in foil and bake on 325 for approx. 2 hours.

Potatoes in Slow Cooker

Potato and Potato Bar Toppings

Potato Stuffed with Toppings


No comments:

Post a Comment