Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

LEMONADE ICE CREAM (HOME-MADE)



Ingredients:
1 cup Half and Half, well chilled
¾ cup sugar

2 cups Heavy Cream, well chilled
3 teaspoons Lemonade Flavor Lorann Oils
1 teaspoon Tart and Sour Lorann Oils
¾ Teaspoon Xanthan Gum where to buy xanthan gum? click here
Yellow Food Coloring, optional

Directions:

In a Large bowl, Mix Half and Half with ¾ cup sugar.  Mix until sugar dissolves (about 1 – 2 minutes).    Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until thick and creamy.  Pour into your ice cream maker’s freezer bowl and let operate according to manufacturer’s directions.  Meanwhile, place the container you will be freezing your ice cream in into the freezer to chill. Once the ice cream has finished churning, pour ice cream in your prepared container and freeze for 5-8 hours.  Enjoy.
Ingredients

Ready to add to Ice Cream Machine

Done

Ready to Freeze



2 comments: