Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Monday, April 7, 2014

CHOCOLATE TOFFEE COOKIE DOUGH BITES


Adapted from http://family.go.com/food/recipe-639377-cookie-dough-bites-t/#memberViews
Ingredients:
1 cup salted butter, softened
1½ cups packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
¼ teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
6 ounces Chocolate Toffee Bits 
(Heath Chocolate Toffee Bits in the chocolate chip section)
Directions:
Using a mixer, Cream butter and sugar together.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well .
Roll into 1-inch balls.
Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
Store in the refrigerator.
Ingredients

All Mixed

Ready to Chill

Ready to Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment