Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING COOKIES


Ingredients:
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant Butterscotch Pudding mix
2 cups all purpose flour
¼ cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 eggs
1 teaspoon butterscotch flavoring http://lorannoils.com/
1/4 teaspoon salt
¼ cup butterscotch chips
1 ½ cups white chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside. Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in pudding mix until blended. Add the eggs and mix well. Add the flour mixture and mix to combine. Stir in the chips.

Place golf ball sized dough balls on a cookie sheet .  Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes (rotating after 6 minutes). Do not over-bake! Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before moving to a cooking rack. Store in air-tight container (I suggest doing this while they're still a little warm if you like your cookies on the chewy side)










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the recommendation, I would highly recommend AG Industries Noida, you can order from https://www.pureoilsindia.com/ direct from wholesale supplier & manufacturer at a bulk price.

    ReplyDelete