Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

PISTACHIO / MACADAMIA NUT PUDDING COOKIES


Ingredients:
1 cup butter, room temperature
¼ cup brown sugar (I use ½ cup)
¼ cup white sugar
2 (3.4ounce) package instant Pistachio Pudding mix 
2 ¼ cups flour 
1 teaspoon baking soda 
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla or vanilla paste
1 or 2 drops green food coloring (optional)
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups chopped pistachios or Macadamia nuts
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 

Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside. Cream together butter and sugars. Beat in pudding mix until blended. Add the eggs, vanilla and food coloring(optional). Mix well. Add the flour mixture and mix to combine. Stir in pistachios or macadamia nuts and chocolate chips. 


Place golf ball sized dough balls on a cookie sheet .  Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes (rotating after 7 minutes). Do not over-bake! Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before moving to a cooking rack. Store in air-tight container (I suggest doing this while they're still a little warm if you like your cookies on the chewy side)

Ingredients

Adding Eggs, Vanilla to the sugar and butter cream

Bowl of Dough

Ready to Bake

Cooling

Ready to Eat

No comments:

Post a Comment