Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

FREEZING S'MORE PIE (Toasted Marshmallow's and Creamy Nutella Pie)





1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream
1 jar (13 oz.) chocolate hazelnut spread
1 graham cracker crust or shortbread crust (9 inches)
3 cups miniature marshmallows
  In large bowl, beat cream cheese & cream until thickened.  Add Nutella; beat just until combined.  Spoon into crust.  Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
  After it sets, top pie with the marshmallows; press  gently into the filling.  Broil 6 in. from heat for 1-2 min. or until marshmallows are golden brown.   Place in the freezer overnight.
 Remove from Freezer, let sit about 5 to 10 minutes, then serve.














1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I needed to know if I could freeze toasted marshmallows on the top of a pie. My daughter is lactose intolerant so I will try it on top of a dairy free pie (pumpkin with almond milk.) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete