Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Monday, August 27, 2012

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE



A protein smoothie without the protein aftertaste.


INGREDIENTS:
8 oz. Chobani Vanilla and Chocolate Chunk Greek Yogurt
1 package Carnation Instant Breakfast (or use sweetened coco powder)
¼ cup milk (or almond milk)
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 scoop peanut butter and chocolate ice cream, optional

DIRECTIONS:
Put all the ingredients in a blender.  Blend until combined.  For a delicious frozen smoothie, freeze overnight.  This is full of protein and can be a meal replacer.

Basic Ingredients

Ready to Serve



No comments:

Post a Comment