Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Monday, July 30, 2012

PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES & STUFFING





From page 188 of the Taste of Home Most Requested Recipes Cookbook
I found this in the Taste of Home recipe book and I decided to try it out today.  My children loved it.  It was a great way to get them to eat Pork Chops.

Prep: 15 Minutes
Bake : 45 Minutes

Ingredients:
6 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 package (6 ounces) crushed stuffing mix
1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling with cinnamon

Directions:
In a large skillet, brown the pork chips in oil over medium-high heat.  Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to package directions.  Spread pie filling into a greased 13-in. X 9-in. baking dish.  Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops.

Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.  Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F. 
YIELD: 6 servings.







No comments:

Post a Comment