Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

FOUR CHEESE CHICKEN FETTUCCINE (ROTINI) BAKE (adapted from page 131 of Taste of Home – Most Requested Recipes)


Prep: 20 Minutes
Bake :30 Minutes

Ingredients:
12 ounces uncooked fettuccine (I used vegetable pasta) or 16 ounces Vegetable Rotini
½  can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
1 cup heavy whipping cream
½ cup butter
¾ teaspoon garlic powder
3 generous shakes of white pepper (season to taste)
¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 ½ cups cubed cooked chicken
Topping Mixture:
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs (or crushed Texas Toast Cheese and Garlic Croutons) ( I use an entire package)
2 tablespoons butter, melted
½  cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
Cheese Topping:
1 cup mozzarella cheese

Directions:
Cook pasta according to package directions.  Meanwhile in a large kettle, combine the soup, cream cheese, cream, butter, white pepper and garlic powder, Stir in the cheeses; cook and stir until melted.  Add the chicken, heat through.  Drain pasta, add pasta to the cheese sauce.

Transfer to a shallow greased 2 ½ - 3 quart baking dish (13” X 9” baking dish) .  Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over chicken mixture.  Sprinkle the Cheese Topping over the topping mixture.  Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.  Yield: 6-8 servings
     
Yield: 6-8 servings

Ingredients

Sauce

Bread Crumb Topping Mixture

Ready to bake
Just out of the oven

Ready to Eat



No comments:

Post a Comment