Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

DARK CHOCOLATE LEMON TRUFFLES




Coated in White Chocolate

Ingredients:
1 cup dark chocolate
5 Tbsp. unsalted butter
3 Tbsp. heavy cream
1 tsp.  – 2 tsps lemon extract
icing sugar, for dusting
melted white chocolate for dusting, optional
chocolate powder for dusting, optional
sprinkles for dusting, optional

Directions:
Melt chocolate, butter and cream in a microwave. Stir until smooth.
Stir in extract. Cool for about 5 minutes.  Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to handle.
With a melon baller or small spoon scoop out mixture and form into 1 inch balls. Toss with chocolate powder, melted white chocolate or sprinkles to coat.
Store covered in the fridge for up to one week. Freeze for longer storage.
Makes: 24
You can also use melted white chocolate to coat these truffles.  And, if you like, you can use a little red and some yellow food coloring to make the white chocolate orange.
Chocolate powder or sprinkles can also be used to coat the truffles.

Ingredients

Melted and Ready to set in the Refrigerator



All kinds of coating





No comments:

Post a Comment