Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LEMON CHIFFON YO-CREAM (Greek yogurt meets heavy cream, then gets churned and frozen)





Ingredients:
2 cups plain non fat Greek yogurt (or half plain and half vanilla)
¼ plus 1/8 teaspoon pure lemon extract
¾ cup  milk or almond milk
¾ - 1 cup sugar (I used extra fine baker’s sugar)
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
6 drops yellow food coloring, optional
zest of 1 medium lemon

Directions:
In a blender, blend all of the ingredients just for about 30 seconds. Chill the blender mixture in the fridge for about an hour or so. Then churn according to your ice cream maker’s manufacturer’s instructions. Freeze for 2 -3 hours before serving.  Top with your favorite topping.

Ingredients

Blended

With Yellow

Churning

Yum


No comments:

Post a Comment