Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CHOCOLATE FROSTY (FROZEN CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM SHAKE)




Ingredients:
1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
½ can sweetened condensed milk
1 pint (16 oz.) chocolate milk
3 Tablespoons chocolate syrup, optional
Chocolate shavings for garnish, optional

Directions:
With a mixer, whip the cream until stiff peaks form.  Mix in sweetened condensed milk.  Add chocolate milk and continue to mix it into the creamy mixture.  Pour into your ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions.  Pour into a freezer safe bowl and freeze for about 2 hours.  Serve and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment