Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Old Fashioned Pie Crust Cookies


From all this Pie Day baking and celebration I had some extra pie crust. So, I made Old Fashioned Pie Crust Cookies just like my mom used to make. I even used an old fashioned pie plate.

Ingredients:

Extra Pie Crust from making pies

About a half tablespoon of butter (just enough to spread on the pie crust)

About a teaspoon or so of cinnamon and sugar mix

Procedures:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit

Smash the extra pie crust into a ball and roll out into a shape of a pie crust.

Grease a pie plate with cooking spray

Add the crust to the greased pie plate.

Spread with butter checking to be sure the entire crust is covered

Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar

Shake excess cinnamon and sugar off.

Place in a preheated 425 degree oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment