Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Butterfinger Crumble Toast




A quick breakfast treat you will want to eat every day, but shouldn’t



Ingredients:
Slice of bread, multi grain or whole wheat will make it at least a little healthy
A little softened butter to spread
2 teaspoons Butterfinger crumbles*
Directions:
Toast bread in toaster or toaster oven to desired crispness. Spread softened butter all around the bread. Sprinkle Butterfinger crumbles all over the bread. Enjoy a little breakfast treat.
*To Crumble the Butterfinger candy bar use an electric food chopper or put in a ziplock bag and crumble with a rolling pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment