Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Monday, July 14, 2014

FROZEN REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER PIE




INGREDIENTS:
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoons LorAnn Super Strength Peanut Butter Flavoring LorAnn Oils
A little of every basic food coloring to make brown, or brown food coloring (optional)
1 ½  cups whipping cream, whipped
1 cup mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
1 shortbread  or  chocolate graham crust (9 inches)

DIRECTIONS:
In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, and peanut butter flavoring.  Mix well.  Add food coloring and mix in. 

Whip 1 ½   cups whipping cream. Fold a fourth of the whipped cream into peanut mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. 

On the bottom of your crust, place half of the Mini Reese’s peanut butter cups.  Pour the Creamy Peanut Butter Mixture over the mini peanut butter cups.  With the remaining mini peanut butter cups, place them on the top of the pie.


 Cover and Freeze over night.

Ingredients

Mini Cups on Bottom

Ready to Freeze



No comments:

Post a Comment