Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

FROZEN BUTTERED POPCORN SWIRL PIE




INGREDIENTS:
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
¾  - 1 teaspoon Buttered Popcorn Flavoring LorAnn Oils
1 ½ cups whipping cream, whipped
Yellow food coloring , 2 drops (optional)
1 shortbread crust (9 inches)

DIRECTIONS:
In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and the  flavoring.  Mix well.  Whip 1 ½  cups whipping cream. Fold a fourth of the whipped cream into buttered popcorn mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream.  Pour 7/8 of the mixture into the crust.  With the remaining  1/8 of the mixture stir in optional yellow food coloring,  With a spoon, pour dollops of yellow mixture onto pie.  Swirl around with a knife.  Cover and Freeze over night.



Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.  
Ingredients

Dollops of Yellow

Ready to Freeze



No comments:

Post a Comment