Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

SLOW COOKER RAVIOLI (SUPER FAST AND EASY)



Ingredients:                             Half Recipe Ingredients
1 bag (25 Oz. Bag) Frozen Ravioli                      18 Frozen Ravioli for a half recipe (I used the Frozen ones from Costco)
2 jars (24 Oz. Jar) Marinara Sauce                      1 jar (24 oz.) Marinara Sauce
4 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese                  2 cups Shredded Mozzarella (I used reduced fat)
Preparation Instructions:
Line Slow Cooker with a Slow Cooker Liner.  Turn slow cooker to high. Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in  the bottom of the slow cooker.  Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Cook for 2 hours (or 4 hours on low)

About an hour before serving, put the lid of the slow cooker on sideways to allow the cheese to set on top.  If desired serve with Marinara meat sauce.

Ingredients

First Layer of Ravioli over Marinara

First Layer of Mozzarella


Second Layer of Marinara over Ravioli


Last Layer, Ready to Cook

Lid on Sideways for Cheese to Set

Ready to Plate

YUM


No comments:

Post a Comment