Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

CHOCOLATE CARAMEL BLAST COOKIES


Ingredients:
1 ¾  cup self rising flour        
¾  tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

½ cup shortening
¼ cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
¼ cup white sugar
1 egg
3 tbs buttermilk
1 tbs vanilla

1 cup of chocolate chunks
½ cup caramel bits
Handful of toffee bits

Directions:

Mix flour, baking soda and salt in bowl and set aside.  Mix shortening, butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, milk and vanilla together.  Add dry ingredients and mix.  Fold in chocolate chips, caramel bits, and toffee bits.  Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 10 minutes per batch.    

Ingredients

Dry Ingredients

Dough

Dough with Chocolate and Caramel

Cookies ready to Cook

Just Out of the Oven 
Ready to Eat

No comments:

Post a Comment