Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

BACON, AVOCADO & CHICKEN CROISSANT SANDWICH


Ingredients:
Croissant (from Costco)
Rotisserie Chicken Breast (from Costco), or just chicken breast
1 avocado sliced
2 slices bacon
Sandwich spread of your choice, optional

Directions:
Slice the chicken, slice the avocado, cook the bacon (remove the grease) and slice the croissant in half.   Add the sandwich spread to the croissant (optional).   Layer the avocado, then the chicken then the bacon.  Serve and Enjoy.
Ingredients

Avocado Layer

Chicken Layer

Bacon Layer

Yum

2 comments:

  1. Simple, quick, and looks delicious. :) Those avacados look mouthwatering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I just posted this one and made the recipe so that I will remember to make it for dinner sometimes...I needed to add it to my Main Dish and Sides Binder.

      Delete