Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

PUMPKIN MUFFINS, EGGLESS




Super moist and delicious, breakfast treat for Fall.
Ingredients:
1 (15.2 oz.) cake or muffin mix (I used Betty Crocker’s Cinnabon Cinnamon Streusel Muffin Mix)
1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
2 oz. cream cheese, optional
1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
½ cup cinnamon chips, (optional)

Directions:  Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.  Line muffin tin with 12 muffin/cupcake papers.  Mix all the ingredients together and fill cupcake liners 2/3 of the way full.  Bake for 16 – 21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.   Cool completely.  Glaze with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Glaze and/or Pumpkin Butter

Ingredients

Batter


Ready to Bake
Just Out of the Oven

Glazed with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Glaze



No comments:

Post a Comment