Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Monday, October 20, 2014

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH ULTRA GEL


Ingredients:
14 oz. can of sweetened condensed
8 oz. milk chocolate, premium chocolate, chopped
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
7 tablespoons Ultra Gel (for Cold Recipes)

Directions:

In a heavy sauce pan, heat the sweetened condensed milk just until it boils (continually stirring).  Turn it to low and add the chocolate.  Let the chocolate melt, stirring while it melts.  Remove from heat and set aside and let cool to room temperature (approximately 2 hours).  Whip the Heavy Whipping Cream with the Ultra Gel and the vanilla.    Whip it just until it is SUPER THICK.  In a blender, blend the chocolate into the whipping cream.  Pour into serving containers and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.  Serve with sliced strawberries, raspberries or peppermint whipping cream and candy cane chips. Enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment