Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

SLUSHY LEMONADE PUNCH



INGREDIENTS:
1 container Simply Raspberry Lemonade
Approximately ½ container Simply Limeade
1 cup frozen strawberries
½ cup frozen pineapple
½ cup Country Time strawberry lemonade crystals

DIRECTIONS:

Pour 1 container Simply Raspberry Lemonade into a gallon pitcher.  Add ½  container Simply Limeade.  Stir.  Just before serving, blend frozen strawberries, frozen pineapple and country time lemonade crystals together in a blender.  Pour into the pitcher and stir.  Serve well chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment