Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

FROZEN SOUR BLACKBERRY PIE



INGREDIENTS:
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
2 ½  teaspoons Super Strength Blackberry Flavoring LorAnn Oils
4 teaspoons Tart & Sour  Fruit Flavor Enhancer –LorAnn Oils
Purple Food Coloring, optional
Blue Food Coloring, optional
1 ¼ cups whipping cream, whipped
1 cup whipping cream, whipped (for garnish)
Blackberries , for garnish
1 shortbread crust (9 inches)

DIRECTIONS:
In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, blackberry flavoring and tart and sour.  Mix well.  Add a few drops of purple and blue food coloring and mix in.  Add more or less food coloring depending on the desired shade and intensity of purple.   

Whip 1 ¼ cups whipping cream. Fold a fourth of the whipped cream into blackberry mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream.  Spoon into crust.  Cover and Freeze over night.



Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.  Garnish with the reserved whipped cream and blackberries.
Ingredients

Mixing Color

Purple Sweetened Condensed Milk

Purple Pie Filling Mixed

Ready to Freeze
Just Out of the Freezer






No comments:

Post a Comment