Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

CREAMY CHOCOLATE SPREAD FROSTY S’MORE PIE





INGREDIENTS:
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream
1 jar (13 oz.) chocolate spread (Hershey’s has a chocolate spread)
1 graham cracker crust or shortbread crust (9 inches)
2 ½  cups miniature marshmallows
½ cup chocolate marshmallows, cut into miniature pieces (optional)
¼ cup chocolate chunks, (optional)

DIRECTIONS:
In large bowl, beat cream cheese & cream until thickened.  Add Chocolate Spread; beat just until completely combined.  Spoon into crust.  Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
After it sets, top pie with the marshmallows and chocolate chunks (optional); press  gently into the filling.  Broil 6 in. from heat for 1-2 min. or until marshmallows are golden brown.   Place in the freezer overnight.

Remove from Freezer, let sit about 5 to 10 minutes, then serve.

For a Chocolate-Almond Variation go to:Recipe for Chocolate-Almond Frosty S'MORE Pie

Ingredients

Whip and Cheese

Spread added

Ready to Set

Optional Toppimg

Ready to Toast

Toasted

Frozen





No comments:

Post a Comment