Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Simple Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Treat



1 unbaked tortilla (you can find them at Costco – the current brand is Tortilla Land)

1 teaspoon cinnamon

2 teaspoons sugar

A spread of butter

Directions:

Mix cinnamon and sugar together to taste.

Fry tortilla as directed (I fry mine without any oil in a sauteuse pan on medium heat. For best results, preheat the pan before beginning to cook the tortilla.

After the tortilla is cooked on both sides, remove it from the pan and spread a light coat of butter all around the tortilla. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Shake off extra cinnamon and sugar mixture. Roll up and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment