Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Friday, June 13, 2014

FROZEN CHERRY COLA CREAM PIE




INGREDIENTS:
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
5 drops LorAnn Super Strength Cola Flavoring LorAnn Oils
2 drops LorAnn Super Strength Cherry Flavoring LorAnn Oils
1 ½ cups whipping cream, whipped
Red food coloring
Blue food coloring
Yellow food coloring
Green food coloring
1 shortbread crust (9 inches)

DIRECTIONS:

In a medium bowl, combine  5/6 of the sweetened condensed milk and the cola flavoring.  Mix food coloring until you get the desired brown cola color. Mix well.  With the remaining 1/6 of the sweetened condensed milk, add it to a small bowl and add the cherry flavoring and red food coloring.   Mix well. Whip 1 ½ cups whipping cream. Add 5/6 of it to the cola mixture and 1/6 of the whipping cream to the cherry mixture.  Pour the cola mixture into the crust.  With a spoon drop ¼ teaspoons  full of the cherry mixture around the top of the pie.  Gently mix cherry mixture into the pie in swirling motions.  Cover and Freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment