Welcome

I am addicted to cooking and baking. I love to find and make delicious recipes. Sometimes I create my own and I post them here. Other times I find a recipe and adapt it. I have posted those recipes here as well. Enjoy.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

CREAMY GRASSHOPPER MINT TRUFFLES




Ingredients:
2  (10 oz.) packages Keebler Grasshopper Mint Cookies
12 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
3-5 cups – (approximately ) melted chocolate chips (any variety of chocolate chips will work)
A few Andes Crème De Menthe crushed chips if desired (add to the melted chocolate)

Directions:
Crush mint cookies in a food processor (or use a rolling pin to crush the cookies in a ziplock bag)
Cream the Cream Cheese with a mixer in a large bowl
Slowly add the cookie crumbs to the cream cheese mixture…blend well
Roll into one inch balls on a wax paper lined cookie sheet
Refrigerate for one hour
Melt chocolate
Roll in chocolate to cover truffle ball
Let set in refrigerator 1 hour
Put in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks
Makes about 40, 1” balls
Ingredients

Food Processed Mint Cookies

Creamed Cream Cheese

Cream Cheese Mixing with Cookies

All Mixed, ready to Ball

Balled and Ready to refrigerate

Half Dipped in Chocolate, Half Ready to Dip

Ready to Refrigerate

Ready to Serve

Yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment